Room 5 is an ideal studio for a couple, as it benefits from plenty of space. Clarkson House has a large shared Kitchen with a fridge per tenant and two ovens, two microwaves, two sinks and a dishwasher. There is also a large dining area and breakfast bar to enjoy meals together. The living area is large and comfy, with plenty of sofas.
The room itself has a king size bed, dual aspect, and original features. It also has an en-suite with walk in shower cubicle.
Rent is £160 per week total for couples.
Facilities within each room:
- Double bed
- Wardrobe and drawers for storage
- Study Area with directors chair, shelves and large desk
- Interactive TV
- En-suite bathroom with shower cubicle
- Reliable Internet throughout the property
Facilities included within the property:
- Large shared kitchen/dining area
- Personal fridge, freezer and cupboard space
- TV lounge
- Laundry facilities
- Car parking area with gated entry
- Private garden
- Security access gate to property
- University of Sheffield Students Union within 1 minute
- Co op supermarket across the road
- The Doctors Orders pub next door