Room 8 is an ideal apartment for a couple, with a double bed and plenty of space. It is situated inside Clarkson House, a recently refurbished original townhouse just off London Road.
This light and airy house has a large communal kitchen, with two cookers and a fridge each, stopping the usual house share arguments before they even start. There is a large shared living room with plenty of sofas to enjoy some time with your housemates.
Each room is also big enough to enjoy time away from them, with a TV and En-Suite in each room.
Facilities within Room 8:
- Double bed
- Wardrobe and drawers
- Study Area with directors chair, shelves and large desk
- Interactive TV
- En-suite bathroom
- Reliable Internet throughout the property
Facilities included within the property:
- Large shared kitchen/dining area
- Personal fridge, freezer and cupboard space
- TV lounge
- Laundry facilities
- Car parking area with gated entry
- Private garden
- Security access gate to property
- University of Sheffield Students Union within 1 minute
- Co op supermarket across the road
- The Doctors Orders pub next door